IOV is a membership organization open to organizations and individuals regardless of race, anesthetist color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, physical impairment, national or ethnic origin, or age. Upon submission of a membership application and the first year’s fees, provisional membership is granted. Full membership is conferred following the annual meeting of the board of directors, after which members will receive a membership card and certificate. Members of IOV are automatically enrolled as members of their IOV National Sections.
All members of IOV receive:
• Access to information on the IOV website www.iovworld.org and at www.iov-world.com
• The possibility of serving as a consultant to UNESCO and other international cultural bodies and commissions;
• A membership directory, updated annually;
• Opportunities to attend and participate in national conferences, the IOV USA Annual Meeting and international events, festivals and conferences either free of charge or at substantially reduced rates;
• Access to an online, member blog where members may publish research, post questions and comments and interact with other IOV members around the globe;
• A membership card and certificate;
• Possibilities to publish research and scholarly papers; and
• Reduced rates on IOV and some UNESCO publications.
In addition, your confirmed membership makes you part of a worldwide network of more than 3000 members in over 150 countries. You will have:
• Contact with people and organizations with common interests and professional pursuits, thus providing opportunities for exchanges of information;
• Increased access to resources and expertise as a member of an international NGO in official relations with UNESCO;
• Opportunities to participate in IOV and UNESCO sanctioned conferences and other event where IOV members and colleagues present their work
• Access to the IOV web site where information about IOV activities and events are posted
We thank you for your support!